Hmmm I love Oil of Olay so I thought this would be a cinch.
Here are the 7 advantages:
1. Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow
3. Tone Enhancement: Balances color & reduces appearance of age spots
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores
6. Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin’s surface
7. Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
Personally I prefer Oil of Olay to this but only because I find this formula thick. You can tell it has SPF in it. I don't think I'd buy this because I don't like the thickness on my face. If your out in the sun alot it would make sense to use this.