Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Decoration Swap 2013!

My bestie/sister/friendy over at Art by Anya have a yearly tradition of making Christmas decorations for each other. To be honest I nearly forgot as things with my dad had been happening. My thinking cap wasn't working to clearly. But after a Whangarei Bloggy Girls get together I took some suggestions home with me.

When I go to the op shops sometimes I just grab things and decide later what to do with them. I found some old silver coasters in a bric-a-brak bargain bin and they have been sitting at home waiting to be re-purposed. I decided these would be great to use as decorations. I drilled a hole in each coaster and masked off portions of each and gave them a couple of coats of spray paint.






To send it off I crocheted a little bag for it. 

I am looking forward to seeing what Anya has for me!
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow they are cool!!!!!! and mine to you look way less stylish!!!!!! :( My decos say Merry Chrisssssmassssssssssssss Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. man they turned out BEAUTY!!! LOVELOVELOVE!! :-) Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi missbeckyboo,

    It is noticeable that there is a great number of tasty recipes on your site and we would like to suggest you to have a look at the Top Food Blog section on our site www.everyrecipe.co.nz

    Everyrecipe is a social platform for foodies and blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

    We only index first image of your recipes and to see your full recipes, the visitor must go to your blog/site.
    To add your blog to the Top Food Blog list just follow here

    www.everyrecipe.co.nz/add-your-food-blog

    If you have any further questions, please contact to us.

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question I have regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete