Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I'll throw in a Happy Valentines

Hi folks, it has been so long I know. Hope y'all had a fab Christmas! Anywho I again decided to make the Christmas presents this year and here are some of the goodies.


This is little wall hanging. I love beads!




Felt Scrappy Doll with little house and bed with teddy. This was for my 5 year old niece.




This was a crochet and felt combo. Tea anyone?



Felt letters for my niece Charlie name. There is a magnet in the layers so they can go on the fridge.



Scarf for my sister.


These sack are for my nephews when they go to visit their dad to take their toys in.






N is for Noah


S is for Sophia


I love retro icons. This Space Invader pillow is for my man besties son.


This was for my nieces boyfriend. Whetu is a maori word and it means star!


I've enjoyed crafting for Christmas making special little gifts. 

B. xx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pressies Becky
    Glad to see you back here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Becky -especially the space invaders pillow! J has been begging me to make him a blanket one for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Becky! They all look great. Absolutely loved the tea set. I smiled and had a wee little laugh when I saw the tea bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve love love your hand made gifties! Fabulous cushion!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete