Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gosh time for an update!

Was just browsing through my blogs, obviously apart from the last couple it has been a long time since I did a decent blog (sounds like constipation doesn't it!?). Well lets see what the updates have been:


- Master 8 and I have moved to an awesome part of town and I love it!


- Exercise has become an important part of my life and I have lost 20kg's! I'm inlove with our local mountain that I regularly walk up!
            * I've started jogging
            * I've started Kick Boxing
            * I'm walking regularly


- My brother and his partner have had baby girl so I'm an aunty again, yay!


- I am now a qualified Counsellor and will receive my Diploma at graduation in April.
            * I want to move in to holistic care and mentoring!


- Am trying to be more community focused and meet new people. I'm making new friends.


- I want to try new things! So far I can name a couple of new things I've done of late (but can't share them on here...). Hehe


- I'm going to be a Bridesmaid hence the weight-loss!


So overall I feel in a good place! God is good and I'm feeling healed, happy and whole!


Hopefully the next update won't be ages away!


Miss B-B

4 comments:

  1. Yay Beks. So happy for you! You are a beautiful inspiration of a Godly mumma! At our mummy bloggers coffee morn...your name came...because "everyone knows becky!". Maybe you might like to join us? Since you are in the mood for meeting new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome .... was wondering if you were gonna start blogging again!! about time! ;)
    You're looking fab too Bex!
    Love lots, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a change you have made to your life over the past months. You look fab, sound more motivated and content, have goals and a sense of direction. I'm so proud of you........ so what "new" things have you done that you can't share???? Do tell.

    I can't wait to read more blog posts..... don't leave it too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bex is blogging again... Yay! Congrats on the weight lose, you look fab!
    Bummer we couldn't catch up when I was in Whangarei :( We're coming back over in September for a family thing... maybe then. We have a bed for you and Asher here on the Gold Coast.... you're welcome anytime. xx

    ReplyDelete