Sunday, February 20, 2011

Painting... window sills...

I've been doing some painting, sanding and gap filling for a builder friend. I decided I couldn't be painter professionally. It takes technique and skill. I was joking around saying my business card could say 'Abstract Painter'. I don't think anyone wanting their house painted would want someone who couldn't paint properly. Sometimes its good for us to try new things, learning a new skill or trying to do something not normally in our day to day routine. So in as much as I'm not a professional painter I have appreciated learning a new skill (if I've learnt it at all...). I like the challenge and then I can put a new tool in to my tool kit of experiences.


Try something new this year! Pick up a new skill, it'll be fun (or not!) but at least you can't say you didn't try.


B-B

1 comment:

  1. oh YAY! now when I buy my house you can help me repaint hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete