Monday, May 16, 2011

Retro Party Cool

Master 9's birthday party was on Saturday and he chose the theme Video Games... Straight away I put my thinking cap in and I loved the theme! 80's retro here we come with a modern video game twist.





Pacman Streamers


Pin the Controller on the Playstation and Pacman Pinata




Mario Mushrooms


Mario Life Stars


Mario Mushrooms









Goku (Dragon Ball Z) Cake



Goodie Tin's instead of Goodie Bags, decided to upcycle my old formula tin's (that I had been hoarding since Master 9 was a baby...). I made the tin's with a slot in the top so the boys could use them as money tin's too.

B-B

10 comments:

  1. Just love all the retro stuff Becky - would be an awesome theme for any age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it all you did an AWESOME job!! and the Pac Man Pinata turned out super fantasic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SOO cool! love the tins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party full of fantastic ideas. The boys would have loved it! Love pac man and the money box idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an awesome party!! LOVE IT!! Even though I HATE Dragon Ball Z (and ALL asian inspired/made cartoons) it is SUCH a cool cake!! Lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wicked!!!!!....luv the mario mushroom muffins!....and the space invaders! Great ideas for my next party! hahahaha (im dead serious)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cool retro party it was. I had an amazing time while reading through this post. My own birthday is also coming and I think a retro theme is also going to be perfect for this day but it is very difficult to find the affordable outdoor event space Atlanta. Can you share any recommendations here?

    ReplyDelete