Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beach2Basin

Pretty stoked with myself for doing the Beach2Basin. My first time doing the 9k walk and I didn't even break a sweat. I think next year I'll attempt the 5k run. My buddy Simone ran the 5k and did it in good time. I've enjoyed getting fit this time round! (Having done the whole weight loss thing a couple times before). I would like to one day think I can do a marathon or half marathon. Which of course I can if I put my mind to it. I think I will share my weight loss journey with y'all one day. Its been a really rewarding experience for me. I was still full of energy after the walk. My mate and I went out for brekky afterwards and then I ended up going for a walk up Parihaka AND I did my best time going up. Talk about too much energy, wish it was like that all the time. Maybe I'll see YOU at next years Beach2Basin!


B-B

3 comments: